The Homestead Health and Safety Measures
The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We are dedicated to following all local, state and federal guidelines to make sure we provide all visitors with the best and safest experience possible. As you consider renting one of our suites, we want to share the protocols we’ve instilled at our property to make your stay at The Homestead unforgettable.
Before arriving at The Homestead, guests must agree:
- Not to enter the property if they feel ill or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Upon arrival, we will take your temperature and ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- To wear a face covering at all times, except while in their individual suites.
- To maintain social distance by keeping 6 feet apart from staff and other guests on the property.
Protocols about Common Areas and Suites:
- We will limit the number of guests allowed in common areas in order to allow for social distancing.
- Common areas will be consistently sanitized and disinfected.
- Before and after a suite is rented, each room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.