The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We are dedicated to following all local, state and federal guidelines to make sure we provide all visitors with the best and safest experience possible. As you consider visiting our campus, we want to share the protocols we’ve instilled at our property to make your stay at Dant Crossing unforgettable.
Before arriving at Dant Crossing, guests must agree:
Protocols about Common Areas and Suites:
- Face coverings are requested if:
- You are not fully vaccinated.
- You are immune-compromised.
- Common areas will be consistently sanitized and disinfected.
- Before and after a suite is rented, each room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.