Website Dant Crossing
Dant Crossing is looking for an experienced and creative Social/Digital Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our reach, engagement, and marketing and sales efforts.
You will be responsible for conducting research on our target audience(s), developing KPIs, and designing social campaigns and a social media strategy that will help us reach our goals. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be working with multiple teams to ensure cohesiveness in all the text, image, and video content created for our platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. You should have a strong understanding of current best practices for multiple social networks, and previous experience using tools to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the campaigns you create.
You will be working closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Hospitality departments and report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Major Job Responsibilities/Key Duties:
• Develop, implement, and manage the company’s social media strategy.
• Develop monthly content calendars for all company/brand social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.)
• Work with the Graphic Designer and marketing team on monthly design and graphic needs for all social platforms.
• Post all social media content and manage engagement, comments, and responses.
• Shoot videos for all applicable social platforms and manage Facebook Live and other live stream applications.
• Develop and manage email marketing and monthly email newsletters.
• Develop and manage blog content.
• Work with PR/Marketing Agency and Consultant(s) on any advertising or promotions on social platforms.
• Define most important social media KPIs.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and aligns with brand standards and voice(s).
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Hospitality teams.
• Measure the success of every social media campaign through analytics and social media management tools.
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout, Hootsuite, Buffer, and Later.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Provide constructive feedback on all social media campaigns.
• Research the preferences of the target audience.
• Discover any current trends that may be applicable.
• Create engaging content in text, image, and video format.
• Design social media posts that will sustain the curiosity of readers and create a buzz around any products/brands/events.
• Measure all web traffic.
• Train co-workers on how to use social media in a beneficial way.
• Ensure cohesiveness between coworkers on social platforms.
• Facilitate conversations online with customers and respond to any questions.
• Report on online feedback and reviews from fans and customers.
• Suggest new methods to attract prospective customers, such as competitions or promotions.
• Suggest ways to optimize content.
• Communicate with both industry professionals and social media influencers to create a strong social network.
Skills / Experience Required:
• 5 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge and expertise with multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
• Ability to grasp future digital technology trends and act on them proactively
• Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent customer service – Using every internal/external customer interaction as an opportunity to impress them with a “Wow” factor. Thanking the customer for choosing Log Still Distillery Brand/Service.
• Ability to make others feel welcome, through a combination of authenticity, humility, and kindness, and lead by example
• Exceptional time management skills; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
• Strong work ethic
• Outstanding organization and coordination skills- ability to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently.
• Empathy- Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Teamwork – Ability to flex scope of responsibility and perform other functions as needed, regardless of job description.
• Proficiency with personal computers / laptops and associated programs (Windows, Microsoft office suite of programs).
• Effective oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills; ability to effectively correspond with guests via formal letters, email, online social media, etc.
• Must be flexible and able to manage multiple processes simultaneously.
• BA in Marketing or similar relevant field
Special Working Conditions:
• Able to work flexible hours and shifts.